Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Uhhh... I dunno what to say...

Other than this is pretty much completely incredible. Wish I was able to make something even half as good! And seeing as I cant... I really have no criticisms!

AWESOME JOB!

Insanity - The first act Insanity - The first act

cough preloader

Needs a pre-loader and sound... And maybe a little less randomness? lol, or maybe more randomness :o I like the style / look of your animation though, keep up the good work!

-3 no menu / preloader
-2 no sound
-1 A bit short + loop

JosephZayas responds:

I'm so sorry. I don't know how to add preloaders or stop the loops. I'm still new on this :D

Mario's quest for shrooms Mario's quest for shrooms

FINALLY!

HIS WEAK SPOT IS HIS NOSE! I FINALLY KNOW HIS WEAK SPOT YAYAYAY!

Err... Ok seriously,

Nicely done for a first but some of the text near the beginning went really fast and some of his jumps weren't very smooth and had no laws of gravity at all, also the battle could have been longer :)

Otherwise just a few touch ups to how things line up, a bit more smoothness in the motions, and some speed adjustment and you could be making some decent sprite flashes.

In particular, I say I could have done without the coin collecting at all and I would have liked the battling longer.

Thanks for the time!

SteelDagger responds:

well i didnt get too good of a score but thx for the criticism i just hate when people criticize by going "oh this looks so stupid and unoriginal make it better"

miniTowerDefencePlus mTD+ miniTowerDefencePlus mTD+

One of my fav tower defence games

This is def one of my more favorite td games, and as for the difficulty ramping up too fast I disagree, but if you are finding it difficult then go back and try to get an expert score on an earlier level and so long as you dont fail then you get upgrade points! 2x if you break the expert score! Just a tip :) gl all.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Friends

I noticed alot of people saying their friends did nothing, they do after you level them up so be patient! Also... way too much farming and bosses should drop some decent stuff instead of nothing really worth it...

Tom Vs Saw Tom Vs Saw

Pretty Good...

I dont think it really captured the true essence of the series though... The device and the line "now you will find out what it is like to be judged" didn't really line up... yes the fact that it was a game and you are judged on your mashing skills works but not the actual device. Otherwise good job!

JonRichardson responds:

Well what I was aiming for was that the viewer was the one who was judging Tom on letting him live or die through their decision but Meh

This is only a tribute to the Movies.